Wednesday, 25 March 2015

MEDIA BE PURE: EIGHT:

MEDIA: BE PURE:
REPENT PLEASE:
You, the usual media (not the Christians and Muslim moderates and so forth), are in fact, rude and sensual. There is sensuality all over the net, in various forms. Yet, you KNOW you are either very wrong to be publishing such rudenesses, in any form, or that you think it's ok, we say: it is NOT ok. It is NOT ok to be rude in public, and that includes tv presenters and actresses and other, with plunging necklines and so forth, that is NOT good. 
I would not like to be personally responsible for showing children rudenesses on display about newspapers, websites, new reports, tv, DVDs and so forth. However, some people ARE being very bad examples of rudenesses, and very unfortunately, MUST accept the responsibility for that, for every offended parent, for every insulted person, the responsibility is apportioned and there is such a thing as Spiritual Law, every religion has sets of rules about that, and that, in a nutshell: it's: BE MORAL please.
If you want to be immoral and rude, then, stay in your own home to be rude and don't force it on others, yet that is not all that bright either, since it's still a sin, a wrongdoing.
There is to be NO immorality on the media of any sort. That's the rule.
And this also includes about the advertisers: do NOT be rude please, in fact, be polite instead. And includes all of the media, the movies, tv and all. We see a decline in standards that is getting worse and worse. Enough.
(And: no, I do not watch tv or movies anymore, nor do I on purpose listen to rock and roll, and nor do I go to parties with alcohol and drunkenness, and I do NOT seek rudenesses in any way at all. I'm actually happier with none of the rudenesses, it is wrong for the media to focus on the lower parts in any way, it's NOT fair on people at all, we also know about the negative subliminals too: that is definitely UNFAIR, those various of types of subliminals you have).
In fact I keep track of the news but have real problems even with the BBC and other news sources, mostly it's these days, rudenesses and it is NOT funny to put sensuality onto the Net, radio and all, NOT FAIR.
What would the newspapers and radio stations and tv stations staff and bosses say, IF many, many people decided it was a matter for the Courts of Justice, about the lack of choice we have about media matters? Taking the media to Court, doing that by groups of people, so that the Lawyers fees are lesser, might work. 
YET: Media: did you realise that the Christian TV Channels are getting more and more popular these days, as more and more people realise or find out: Christian TV is decent, moral and good. "I quit on watching those other channels". I also know from experience, that others too say: "no, we don't watch tv anymore, it's rubbish". And not without reason.






No comments:

Post a Comment